Submit an Abstract
Please note that it will not be possible to edit an abstract after it has been submitted.
Format of Proposal
- Abstracts of your proposed presentation must be uploaded as a single (8.5 x 11 inch) page document in .pdf format.
- The page must be formatted with no smaller than 1 inch margins and 11 point font, single spaced type.
- If you include figures or charts with your submission they must be included as part of your single page submission.
- Your abstract should include the following sections: Motivation for study including relevance to the theme, Methods, Results, and Conclusions/Implications.
- Your abstract must be under 500 words.
Please note that presentations will be made in English.
Proposals will be reviewed by three experts in the theme, each screened for conflicts of interest. Proposals will be evaluated for:
- Relevance to theme
- Quality of research
- Potential impact
Decisions will be communicated to authors by April 1, 2015.